We are currently working on a usable disabled toilet. Our nursery will have a new look soon.
We like parents and careers to feel welcome in the nursery, as we become partners with you in the care and education of your child. Please feel free to talk to us
at the end of a session or make an appointment for any longer discussion you wish to have.
Ways you can be involved:
- Helping on any outings we may plan
- Helping at our fundraisers
- Coming to parent's meetings and sharing your ideas & expertise
- Helping in our large garden - weeding, planting, teaching us how to look after what we grow
- Bringing in junk materials for creative work - boxes, material, wool, foil, wallpaper, buttons, jewellery, soft wood, containers etc.
- Bringing in things for our topics and colour table.
- Sharing your ideas and knowledge (especially on current nursery topics)
- Coming in to play with the children, or read stories. (There is a time table up on the notice board)
- Let us know of your interests, hobbies, work etc. that may be interesting to the children.
Please look out for the many notices and current topics we are covering.
We aim to encourage parents to be as much a part of their child's nursery experience as they are able, especially parents of sessional 2 year old children who are free and welcome to stay and play
at a session.
Extra weekly activities could include
- Mini Kickers (football)
- We also have various outings taking advantage of all the local facilities and places of interest e.g. Firestation; library; Harbour; Lifeboat station; Sorting
Not all activities take place every term